[PD] 048 font metrics (was: pd 0.48-0test1 released)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:51:17 CEST 2017

now, since we're talking about "Dejas Vu", I'm also having a Deja Vu of my
own... it's not the first time I complain things look different, but then
someone ends up saying I needed to do something else in order to test it...
as it happened in this discussion a few months ago
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/42

and I did ask if the idea is to be compatible to old extended (and purr
data), and I seem to have been able to test, at one point, that it actually
did and I couldn't be happier.

But I also thought that, at this point, compiling from that branch would
give me that result out of the box.

So, did I miss something or not?

cheers