[PD] 048 font metrics (was: pd 0.48-0test1 released)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 05:54:53 CEST 2017

well, in the PR discussion, back in february, I did ask

will this branch also focus on geting the same metrics as Pd-Extended or
not?

And Dan replied:

"Yes it does, it simply doesn't have that change applied yet. I'm not 100%
convinced the smaller boxes make the most sense overall, maybe there are
some tweaks needed as a couple patches I have seem too slim where the top
of the text overlaps the object border. I'll dig that up later.

I'd like to get some feedback from @millerpuckette
<https://github.com/millerpuckette> & @umlaeute
<https://github.com/umlaeute> in regard to both font & metrics adjustment."

So I assumed it'd be working like that by now.

cheers