[PD] Open Recent... doesn't look like a Pd-file

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:17:59 CEST 2017

Yeah, I thought of this last week while debugging but I forgot about it. Fixed with https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/135 <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/135> Can y'all give it a try?

Also, your current recent files stored in the gui defaults might be corrupted with the older bug that didn't quote things correctly.

You can flush them either with the Clear Files menu entry or from the command line on macOS:

defaults write org.puredata.pd.pd-gui write NSRecentDocuments ""

You can then see what's in there with:

defaults read org.puredata.pd.pd-gui

I added the info about using defaults to the mac/README.txt a few days ago.

> On Jul 23, 2017, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> From: "Christof Ressi" <christof.ressi at gmx.at <mailto:christof.ressi at gmx.at>>
> Subject: Re: [PD] Open Recent... doesn't look like a Pd-file
> Date: July 23, 2017 at 10:29:39 AM GMT+2