[PD] Pd 0.48.0test1: donecanvasdialog changed? (was: strange behavior graph in struct )

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun Jul 23 21:26:37 CEST 2017

Hi, I think something is missing in your patch. what is [waveform-r]?

Anyway, I spotted a difference:

/* hack - graphme is 0 for no, 1 for yes, and 3 for yes-and-hide-text*/
    if (!(graphme & 1))
        graphme = 0;

In the array dialog you have a checkboxes: "graph-on-parent" and "hide object name and arguments".

What happens I think is this:

the first checkbox sets the first bit and the second checkbox the second bit in a flag.
so 2 only means hide-text but until now it was assumed that you also want to graph it. the correct flag value for graph-and-hide-text would be 3.

I think Miller wanted to fix the following bug in the canvas dialog:

when you have both checkboxes ticked and you untick the first one (graph-on-parent) the second one stays ticked so the graph still gets drawed. you must untick the second one before you can untick the first one.