[PD] 048-test5 > w32 strange chars

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 24 05:21:29 CEST 2017

This is odd... I don't get this in wine but will see if I can reproduce it
on a real windows machine.  I did change the device naming code to make it
check for string overflows; I can't see how that could be causing problems
but apparently it is.

If I can never find teh problem I can just try changing the code back to what
it was :)

Miller