[PD] test 4

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Jul 25 01:24:17 CEST 2017

Hey Max,

I didn't know KXStudio.
I will be pleased to help you to debug but i am too short to do it at
the moment.
I am sure that you can count on lot of people of this list to find where
is your problem.
On my machine, it is not perfect, I also get :

$ pd -jack -channels 2 -rt
Cannot lock down 1186 byte memory area (Operation not permitted)
Cannot lock down 82274202 byte memory area (Operation not permitted)
Cannot lock down 422 byte memory area (Operation not permitted)

But Pd and jack seem to work fine together.

When i wrote "compile with jack", i wanted to say "compile with jack
support".
++

Jack