[PD] [text sequence] sending several messages at each [step<

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:47:50 CEST 2017

Hi list

I'm trying to replicate the features of the Korg SQ-1 analog sequencer. It
has two 8-step sequences, A and B, that are read in some interesting
fashions, like A[1-8] then B[1-8], or A1, B1, A2, B2, ... or A and B
together. I'm using [text sequence mysequence -g] to store and read these
sequences. However, in the case of the two sequences playing together, i
can't find how i can have [text] to send two messages on the same [step< :
A 1, B 1;
A 2, B 2;
etc

I feel that it should be possible. DId i miss something in the help file ?
Should i use qlist instead ?

Thanks !