[PD] 048-test5 > w32 strange chars

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Jul 25 10:16:11 CEST 2017

> I think renaming the po dir might work

perfect, that works! :-) I'm pretty relieved now.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Juli 2017 um 09:55 Uhr
Von: "Dan Wilcox" <danomatika at gmail.com>
An: oliver <oliver at klingt.org>
Cc: Pd-List <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Betreff: Re: [PD] 048-test5 > w32 strange chars

Windows doesn't really have an environment variable for setting the language. You can check the locale loading proc in pd-gui.tcl. I think renaming the po dir might work, but I'm not sure.

This seems like a character encoding issue for sure, although I'm not sure what we changed that would have introduced it as, I believe, the translation files were included in the previous vanilla releases as well...