[PD] MMIO audio device menu broken

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Jul 25 11:45:28 CEST 2017

nah, don't think so. the entries look OK in the ASIO section and device names are the same, only the MMIO section is broken. In the version I compiled myself with only MMIO, it also looks ok. So I rather suspect it's the menu which is broken for multiple audio APIs. I'll try to compile Pd for both MMIO and ASIO and check if the issue is the same.