[PD] Pd 0.48.0test1: donecanvasdialog changed?

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Wed Jul 26 11:17:44 CEST 2017

Christof Ressi wrote:
> yeah, changing the 2 to 3 always works but the remaining problem is:
> what about all those patches which have a '2' in the
> [donecanvasdialog( message? I know, dynamic patching is not
> 'officially' supported but it's a very common practice with whole
> libraries relying on it.

yes, i can also confirm, that all my (resizable) GOP abstractions are
broken due to this new behaviour. (changing all patches from 2 to 3
would work though, and yes it would be "backwards-compatible")

i really like to confirm christofs request to change this back to old
behaviour. sharing patches or studying patches from archives will be a
pain if they used the donecanvasdialog method.

best

oliver