[PD] Compiling with msys2

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Jul 26 22:53:59 CEST 2017

> Compiling with msys2 is straight forward?

no, not at all :-) but Dan will be working on it and I'll try my best to help.

I manage to get a working static build with ASIO support but externals (apart from the extra folder) don't work. Yesterday I've justed summed up the remaining major issues here:

https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2017-07/021194.html

but I can definitely do the wiki once the build system works!

Christof