[PD] Easy way to list used abstractions in patch?

jlistshit jlistshit at kliklak.net
Thu Jul 27 20:40:51 CEST 2017

Thank you Miller,
that’s at least a better way than going through all by hand and try to list what one finds… that process usually results in missing things here.

Should i file a feature request?
+1

I think everyone would be happy to see this, and it would make PD more accessible for non-programmers, too.

Thank you for all you do.

jayrope
- - -
www.jayrope.com