[PD] Easy way to list used abstractions in patch?

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.Fr
Fri Jul 28 10:52:08 CEST 2017

I was more thinking about a tool that would determine platforms were the
distribution would work by fetching database containing an historic of
all pd functions, internals, externals, and abstractions.

Then the distribution provider would know if it works on other
platforms, and why it wouldn't work, eventually advising the use of some
objects and methods over some other to be compatible everywhere, .

Of course deken could be used at the other end for providing the missing
objects.

Building pd wouldn't resolve many cases were some functions aren't
compatible between different platforms.