[PD] Easy way to list used abstractions in patch?

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:03:25 CEST 2017

Thanks, Dan. I understand this, and i also have seen this manner of working in other experienced users who send a folder with tons of .pd files (and it often takes a while to figure out which one to open). But, i agree this works and it's very convenient. I also think this needs some pd knowledge on the person receiving the folder, depending on the case. Especially if Its a patch from the extended era

I am aiming at a different thing, though, a patch bundle-izer that creates an executable any person can click and open and a pd is there running with whatever lib/abs your patch needed (in whatever target platform you specify). This is meant to send to unexperienced users. It would be a no-brainer last step before the email attachment.

Anyway, i know this is wishful thinking so thanks!!

fdch.github.io/tv