[PD] New users and external path struggles

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 21:29:12 CEST 2017

Yes! And I truly appreciate your doc! I read it and will refer to it definitely!!

+1 that it should be accessible from pd's help.

I only meant to ask if there is a visual graph of the structure, and i think that it can be extracted from the code with tools for that purpose. Seeing an outline of the structure might further enhance your work and every other new user's knowledge of how pd looks  and loads and calls things. It will be helpful for making externals as well!

fdch.github.io/tv