[PD] New users and external path struggles

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 01:01:18 CEST 2017

> having externals relative to a patch is not so uncommon and IMHO also good
> practice for self-contained projects which should work out of the box.

Agreed! I really meant to say it is not common to have libraries, say
"cyclone", here and there, just so it is in a relative path, you know?
Guess I can develop on that so it gets clear. It's just hard to find the
balance of how much objective and clear you can be, that's why feedback is
important ;) so thanks