[PD] Pd documents path proposal

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:24:54 CEST 2017

As the someone who's been nagging the most about this, let me say:

- I love all that there is to it.
- Best feature added, hands down.
- This is wonderful, you're the man. Sorry if I drove you crazy.

Yes, there are issues I already brought up and I'm still concerned with
them, but I wanna make it clear that they don't translate to any sort of
objection to these features. So I just hope this is taken and included on
the next release, and we deal with those issues in appropriate timing.

cheers and thanks for being awesome and doing awesome stuff