[PD] Writing part of large table to file

Hrvoje Radnic hrvojeradnic at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 11:33:53 CEST 2017

Hi!
It doesn't work well for me. What I discovered with your patch is that soundfiler can't skip too far. For example, if I send it a message with 2M skip flag and 1999999 nframes flag, the ramp does not climb up to the top. You can compare the values with [tabread] objects (see the attached patch). Will you please, check that on your system?Thank you very much for your time!Cheers!
Hrvoje Radnic
http://soundcloud.com/sumovi-protiv-valova
00385(0)915225162