[PD] Writing part of large table to file

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 03:12:40 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 04/08/17 01:30, Hrvoje Radnic via Pd-list wrote:
> I tried the patch on win10 machine and [soundfiler] works as expected.
> Now, it will be great if someone with Linux machine can confirm that
> [soundfiler] can't write audio files correctly, so I can report it.

The array-sound1.pd patch in this thread seems to work as expected here
in pd-0.48test6 on 64bit Linux:

$ uname -a
Linux frappuccino 4.9.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.30-2+deb9u2
(2017-06-26) x86_64 GNU/Linux
$ cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep model\ name | uniq -c
      4 model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor

Didn't do much further testing.

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk