[PD] Writing part of large table to file

Hrvoje Radnic hrvojeradnic at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 14:01:01 CEST 2017

OOps, forgot to include the patch
 Hrvoje Radnic
http://soundcloud.com/sumovi-protiv-valova
00385(0)915225162

      From: Hrvoje Radnic <hrvojeradnic at yahoo.com>
 To: Claude Heiland-Allen <claude at mathr.co.uk>; "pd-list at lists.iem.at" <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
 Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 2:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [PD] Writing part of large table to file

Hi,just checked with a friend who has both mac and win machines, and the results are ok on win, but wrong on mac. Can someone with the Linux OS try to open the patch and copy-paste here the 3 print lines from pd terminal window generated by the attached patch?

PS: interesting fact is that when I write the audio file to disk, pd terminal gives me info that the biggest amplitude in the file is the same as in table I am reading from. But when I load that file into new table, this is not the case anymore.Thank you for your help!