[PD] [PD-announce] Pd version 0.48-0test7

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 05:46:34 CEST 2017

cool, I also made a comment about it on the pull request, so if you accept
my documentation fix, you can also sort this other issue out.

I also fixed some typos, using *"* instead of *``  - *please check my last
pull requests at https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pulls for these
things, they're all minor cosmetic fixes like that, plus this documentation
fix.

After the release, I'd like to propose other documentation fixes, in which
we should better discuss and sort it out first, as an outcome of long
discussions we've been having.

cheers