[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:45:03 CEST 2017

yeah, and in fact, there are a couple new things that got missed in the
notes, that I could add

[soundfiler] has an extra outlet for sample rate

help file of [float], [value] and [send] were also updated, and [float] now
understands symbol messages that look like floats

plus, Pd now has support for different languages, if a translation file has
been created... I took care of translating for pt-br, even the strings that
were added at the last moment. Some other languages got updates, but not
for all the new strings as I believe (so maybe now it's a good time to
update them) - as I can remember: french, german and spanish had updates.

cheers