[PD] Pd icons on Linux (Cinnamon)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 17:44:51 CEST 2017

As far as I remember, the extended icon worked as it was installed along with a launcher and other Gnome desktop environment cues. Vanilla doesn't come with this unless you install via one of the debian packages which might include it.

It possible for the GUI tcl to load an icon itself so it's totally possible. If this was the case before, then maybe it's broken. In any case, I agree with you that it should and send me that SVG you had before...

> On Aug 15, 2017, at 3:53 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:53:19 +0200
> From: Max <abonnements at revolwear.com <mailto:abonnements at revolwear.com>>
> To: "pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>" <pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>>
> Subject: [PD] Pd icons on Linux (Cinnamon)
>

> Hi list,
>
> is it normal that there is no icon for Pd (see application switcher and
> taskbar in cinnamon)? See image. It has always been like that, but with
> the discussion for a Pd icon here I was wondering if this also affects
> Linux.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>