[PD] More than one gem_state outlet

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 22:22:05 CEST 2017

Hello,

I made a pix_fft2 object that calculates the magnitude of the spectrum [1]
based on [2] and [3]. So far, it works pretty much the same as
pix_opencv_dft but I want to expand this further:

I'm making a different one, and I have problems because I want to output
real an imaginary values as images. The code is in [4].

I'm following these instructions [5], but I can't wrap my head around it.

How would I go about sending a second gem_state (or image) via a 2nd outlet
? Are there any examples out there? What's wrong with [4]?

A solution for this was to output all pixels as a list, but I don't think
it's very efficient and it messes around with the pixel order.

Thanks!

fede

[1] https://github.com/fdch/fd_lib/tree/master/pix_fft2
[2] how fftw works from William Brent's recent timbreID
[3] how a pix object works with Antoine Villeret's pix_opencv
[4] https://github.com/fdch/fd_lib/blob/master/pix_fft/pix_fft.cpp
[5] https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/gem-dev/2011-11/005642.html

PS: working on osx10.11.6 with Gem from deken,latest Pd.0.48.0
--
http://fdch.github.io/tv