[PD] Midi Real Time Active Sensing Message Ignored

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun Aug 20 01:42:10 CEST 2017

I can confirm this! (Windows 7, Pd 0.48).

I also noticed the following: [midiin] won't output realtime messages while it does output sysex messages. [sysexin] outputs sysex messages as expected. [midirealtimein] outputs all realtime messages except active sensing. [midiclkin] doesn't output any clock messages while [midirealtimein] does so it's apparently broken.

actually it would be cool if [midiin] would really output all MIDI messages!

Christof