[PD] opening txt or htm files

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Aug 25 18:33:52 CEST 2017

On 08/25/2017 03:39 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> I dug around a bit and the files are opened by the gui. I could look into adding a method to hook into this by sending a pd message, but it's not currently possible as far as I can tell.

i think it would be more useful to have a message receiver (e.g.
"pd-gui") that gets directly forwarded to the pd-gui.

~~~
; pd-gui ::pd_menucommands::menu_openfile /path/to/patch.pd
~~~

(you could even open a Pd patch from within Pd, via the OS)

however, this obviously doesn't work *now*.

gamdsr
IOhannes