[PD] gem motion blur & alpha

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Aug 27 11:48:33 CEST 2017

hello

Le 27/08/2017 à 03:05, andre rc a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to apply motion blur only to one geo with gemframebuffer.
> It works fine until I add a background image: when I switch the gemframebuffer format from RGB to RGBA the amount of motion blur decrease considerably.
yes, since the feedback image became more and more transparent...

> Is there a way to get the same amount of motion blur (long tail) with alpha on?
replace [color 1 1 1 0.95] with [color 0.95 0.95 0.95 1]

but that's not what you want since it will fade to black and not to transparent.

an other solution would be : you can alter the color of the feedback image by drawing a bit of the BG on top of it.

attachment example.

cheers