[PD] relase plans for fixing Pd 0.48-0 bugs

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 28 17:01:19 CEST 2017

To Pd list -

I'm leaving on a strenuous trip (BIFEM in Bendigo, Australia, then DAFX in
Edinburgh, Scotland) and back Sept. 10.  I won't be able to upsh any official
releases till sometime that week.  At that point I'll try at least to fix
the following bugs:

jack support in macOS
keyup problem in MacOS
deleting trailing backslash in message box crashes Pd
TCL errors when closing certain GOP sub-patches
bug in line~ - will need back-compatibility version control
back compatibility for wrap~ bug fix

(Some are already fixed and just need merging and testing).  I don't plan
to add any features - just fixes, hoping to get everything stable.

cheers
Miller