[PD] Tcl error with "tof" breakpoints in MAC

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:29:48 CEST 2017

Dear list,

I have been trying out the latest version 0.48 and some old externals.
Unfortunately, the [breakpoints] GRAPHICAL object from the "tof" library
spits out this tcl problem:

(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name ".x5808180.c"
    while executing
".x5808180.c create rectangle 85 355 281 466  -tags 66d980S -fill grey86
-width 1"
    ("uplevel" body line 150)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $docmds"

this makes Pd unresponsive when I try to close that window too.
the object works fine in Ubuntu 16.04

I do not know if this is a library issue or a Pd thing. the library has not
been updated for a while now, but it is very useful. Does any one know what
seems to be the problem with the object?

tested on mac yosemite 10.10.5

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net