[PD] [Gem] seamless texture mapping

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:10:21 CEST 2017

On Mit, 2017-08-30 at 10:22 +0200, cyrille henry wrote:
> [repeat 1< to pix_texture should work.
> cheers

Thanks for the hint. 'repeat 1' didn't work for me. The joint was still
visible. But then, I don't fully understand the several modes
[pix_texture] offers. Thanks to your hint I tried the other methods
mentioned in the pix_texture-help.pd. Using 'rectangle 1' seems to do
the trick. However, for it to work I had to squeeze the images that I
wanted to load as texture to 4096px (the were 5505px before).

Roman