[PD] pd on pi zero ?

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:16:32 CEST 2017

I would think Pd should work on a zero, though I haven't tried it myself.

Miller has some sound card recommendations on the Pd documentation
http://msp.ucsd.edu/Pd_documentation/x3.htm#s1.0 in the section "Audio
hardware in Linux".

I have had good luck with the Griffin Technology iMic with the non-zero
Raspberry Pi models - amazon.com/gp/product/B003Y5D776, and I think it's
based on one of the chipsets that Miller found worked well.

-Theron
^