[PD] listing to json port?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 02:31:57 CEST 2017

>> Hello list,
>>
>> I wanted to know if it's possible to listen to a port 6437, where some
>> json messages are coming in. I've seen in my webbrowser that the port is
>> indeed active, but when I try udpreceive nothing comes out - which
>> probably means that I'm not getting the process.
>
> tcpreceive?

that would probably work, but I guess the javascript code is necessary to
open the port in the first place. Is there a way of Pd opening a html file
with that?

I guess it would make much more sense to see the code, but I should
distribute it in a list. I think I could pass it around individually,
though.

Best,

Joao