[PD] Draw with mouse in GEM

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:31:02 CEST 2017

Hi Marie,

You could use [gemmouse] to locate your cursor in the gemwin and there's an
object that lets you manipulate a mesh at points but I can't remember what
it's called. The other object that comes to mind is [model] which allows
you to import 3D models from external software, which isn't what you're
asking but might be useful.

I don't know of a way to draw with polygons in GEM, if there is one I'd
love to hear about it too.

cheers
Richie

www.glitchpop.com