[PD] [PD-announce] 1st Beta release of "ELSE" Library

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:46:10 CEST 2017

On Mit, 2017-09-06 at 11:19 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> well, I just copied that from somewhere else (don't even remember,
> maybe cyclone?), but I should be honest here and just ask, cause I
> have no clue about licenses, and I really don't care, this should be
> as free and open as possible, people should do whatever they want
> with it. So which is the license I'm looking for?

Everyone who distributes software has to deal with it at list a tiny
bit. Your criteria doesn't match a specific license. I think what you
want to (or at least should) ask is: "Do I want a permissive license or
a copyleft license?"

Read about it yourself:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permissive_software_licence