[PD] responsability / privacy

Jean-Marie Adrien jm.adrien.mnt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:25:52 CEST 2017

Hello
I will make an installation in a public space soon where the machine (mac) will be somehow accessible :
for responsibility and privacy reasons, i’d like to make it impossible to manipulate the patches
(first time i encounter this issue in my long usage of pd…)
Is there a way to lock everything ? compile or whatever ?
i mean once a patch is running, the mac is basically accessible, no ?
(session opened, mouse and keyboard operable, not talking about ethernet)
What i have been doing until now is run patches in public spaces tor theaters just as at home and that was fine, but won’t be ok this time
Thanks
JM