[PD] responsability / privacy

Jugen Frenz noise.now at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:07:05 CEST 2017

I attached the Mac mini with steel bands inside the glue-sealed box - you
can find it in a hardware store, bend it and screw it in. Most important
with closed boxes is aeration holes in the rear to avoid overheating.
It would take a long time for a potential robber to steal anything and
nobody would take such risk in a public place to my opinion.

On 12 September 2017 at 20:48:33, Jean-Marie Adrien (jm.adrien.mnt at gmail.com)