[PD] using tabwrite~ for a circular buffer?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 14 00:13:53 CEST 2017

Here's what I do (probably not the only way but it works):  if you
want the most recent 10 seconds of input available in a contiguous
stretch in an array, make an array big enough to hold 20 seconds, and
using two tabwrite~ objects, alternatively bang one or the other every
10 seconds.  At any moment the stretch of the array between the two
tabwrite~ pointers (which you can find using "timer") is 10 seconds
long and contains the most recent input samples.

cheers
Miller