[PD] trouble with pd-0.48-0 and multiple screens

Nicolas Montgermont list at nimon.org
Thu Sep 14 09:05:12 CEST 2017

IIRC, the problem is happening more when you have your second monitor on
the left / main monitor on the right?
It must have something to do with a negative x position.
What i usually experienced is a problem when working on the same patch
with someone with two monitors, main monitor on the left and for me main
monitor on right.
The patch appears on the far right of the right screen - impossible to
see or edit.
The workaround is to unplug the second screen, the patch appears, and
save it to this new position.

http://nimon.org