[PD] Font-Metrics was:( linux: "-font-size" startup flag -- does this work?)

Alexander Connor a.connexx at runbox.com
Thu Sep 14 14:45:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'll try testing that as soon as I get the chance.  I have tried messing with font metrics in "pd-gui.tcl"; someone mentioned a tweak to disable the rounding but it didn't help my issue (the font just got very, very small and left the object boxes too large if I remember correctly).  I'll have a look at that page and get back when I can.