[PD] Font-Metrics was:( linux: "-font-size" startup flag -- does this work?)

Alexander Connor a.connexx at runbox.com
Fri Sep 15 13:27:51 CEST 2017

Correct.

This problem has only reared it's head in the more recent Debian-based distributions.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it had to do with the newer rendering engines as they migrate to ever higher resolution. A rounding error due to the limited resolution accuracy of the old Pd GUI was it?  Or something else?

BTW I'll try to do some more extensive comparison testing when I have time,  but the patches are super tight and it would be fairly obvious if it wasn't exactly on point.