[PD] Name of the "Pd console window" for [hcs/sys_gui] (Debian / ubilinux)

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Sep 18 13:05:11 CEST 2017

Looks like other windows don't work either ...

I'm getting this error:

legacy tcl command at 31 of sys_gui.c: wm geometry . 692x996+3118+23 ;...

Is it possible that [hcs/sys_gui] is not working anymore with the current tcl?
I'm getting the same kind of error using different commands and canvas names.

I'm using purr-data 2.3.1 for testing.