[PD] trouble with pd-0.48-0 and multiple screens

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:34:16 CEST 2017

Further tests :

- I unchecked Display have separate Spaces option (in Mission Control
Preferences) so now it is OFF, but the problem still occurs

- I tried with secondary screen on the right of the main screen : no more
problem ! The subpatch window re-appears at its previous location and so is
visible !

This might suggests a problem with negative coordinates as previously
mentioned, but I never dug into pd source code so I can't tell...

> Note: You do not need to respond to IOhannes directly as he gets messages
> from the list.

yep, I received his automatic answer, sorry.

> I can confirm this behavior, except for me the subpath window reappears on
> the right edge of the main screen. It does not appear offscreen. This is
> with both master and release 0.48 using Tk 8.5+. One issue might be TK 8.4
> in Pd 0.47.

Yes I will try 0.48 ASAP

++

--