[PD] pd~ -nogui subprocess [stdout]

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 22 03:51:42 CEST 2017

I just had the same thing happen with 0.37 - switched to 0.48 and the
problem went away... so there's something messed up somewhere that I'm
failing to pin down.  As with William, taking off the -nogui flag makes the
problem go away, but I'm now wondering if it just comes and goes at random.

Anyone else gettin this problem?

thanks
Miller