[PD] trim symbols?

Hrvoje Radnic hrvojeradnic at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 18:04:17 CEST 2017

Wow, thanks everybody for great solutions!

Ingo's answer is the most satisfying for me because it stays in vanilla. For now, I will just subpatch it in my project and use it as a reference, but I must admit it will take some time before I really understand every part of that patch.
All the best!
 Hrvoje Radnic
http://soundcloud.com/sumovi-protiv-valova
00385(0)915225162