[PD] Pd works in macOS High Sierra (10.13) (was: "Damaged Error" With 0.48 Test 2 Compiled For Mac)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:28:05 CEST 2017

> Does your install use the new APFS file system, and have you by chance
> also tested audio file reads/writes with Pd?

I figured all of them did use APFS... how do I check this? I tested it on
an old macbook air if that helps... and no, I haven't tested file
reads/writes.

> I’m only curious since audio developers Propellerheads put out a sort of
> horror story warning that using 10.13 with older versions of their software
> could potentially corrupt user files made with their software:
> https://www.propellerheads.se/support/news/propellerhead-
> products-and-macos-high-sierra/

Yeah, well, there's always a bunch of horror stories that suddenly NO
SOFTWARE or Driver works anymore in EVERY OS upgrade... so I'm really
curious how and why Pd Extended ALWAYS survives :)

cheers