[PD] Problem with pd~ using -nogui flag (pd 0.48 + Debian)

Bruno Rohde brunorohde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:07:48 CEST 2017

Hi list!

I'm having problems with object [pd~] in pd 0.48. When a patch is opened
using the -nogui flag it does not send messages to the main instance
through the [stdout] object, as it should. Attached 2 patches used in the
test.

My operating system is AVLinux (Debian Stretch Testing).

Launching pd via terminal, it gives the following messages when trying to
initialize the second instance:

pd-extern: EOF on input
Ignoring invalid font-metrics from GUI!

Using pd 0.47 the problem does not exist.

I am reporting the error here because I did not find the pd 0.48 option in
bugtracker.

Thank's a lot for all the great community work!

Bruno

--
Bruno Faria Rohde