[PD] Gem on Linux needs apt-get install ?

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Wed Sep 27 17:47:49 CEST 2017

> If you remove the gem package, you also can't install all the  gem-plugins that you may want to be managed by apt-get

That's my question:
On Linux, installing Gem via Deken is not enough, we need installing it with "apt-get".

Goal:
I want to know the installation process in order to compress a Pd project for other computers with no need steps of installation. I hope it is possible to share Pd projects using Gem with just .zip directory.

Thx