[PD] GUI freeze

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:40:42 CEST 2017

On Die, 2017-09-26 at 11:38 -0700, Miller Puckette wrote:
> I found at least one tcl-error bug and tried to fix it... can you try
> this
> version...
>
> http://msp.ucsd.edu/tmp/pd-tmp.msw.zip
> http://msp.ucsd.edu/tmp/pd-tmp.windows-installer.exe

Thanks. I cannot test as easily on Window as I can on Linux. I only
have Windows as virtualized system and I run out of CPU a lot before I
trigger the issues at hand. Is there a git branch containing the fix or
some other access to the source? I could copy over the changed source
files from the Windows build, if I know what changed.

Roman