[PD] Download a list of packages (Deken)

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Wed Sep 27 22:15:25 CEST 2017

Hi,

Sorry for the last mail...

I'm trying to get URLs of libraries for each platform, download them and unzip them. The idea is to make a big package for each platform.

Bash scripts first steps : http://reso-nance.org/public/pd-malinette/packages-scripts/pd-package-scripts.zip

I've use http://deken.puredata.info, but may be there is a better way. I've wrote an "externals.txt" file with my libraries for each platform and I get the urls after.

Report : It is very hard to get the right URLs for each platforms and architectures. For instances, libraries names are "iemlib-v0.0.extended" or "iemlib-v0.0extended" ..

An easiest way could be to name last stable libraries with "latest" for instance, but I don't know how hard is it to implement for developers. I think we need to top the best package for each library for each platform.

Related topics:
- ARCH STRING. https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/161
- BATCH DOWNLOAD. https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/94

+