[PD] Download a list of packages (Deken)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:41:08 CEST 2017

Hi, I wouldn't see much purpose in that, despite maybe having a quick way
to find out all that there it's uploaded to deken, and then browse them one
by one to see what they're worth for...

Maybe another approach would be to have a resource to document all these
libraries/externals that are up there. And then people can browse and
download/check what they're interested in.

just a thought

cheers